Founded in 2003, our client is an innovative VC firm with a unique approach to helping emerging companies grow and make an impact.
Our client has partnered with the investment fund of one of the largest healthcare companies in the nation to help deploy innovation at scale. These activities include providing early-stage companies advisory on M&A opportunity, creating joint ventures, and driving innovation.
The Vice President will be responsible for supporting companies within the funds’ portfolio, working closely with the leaders of the firm to drive advisory projects and manage strategic
relationships, and lead teams.
The ideal candidate is a seasoned engagement leader with a passion for healthcare and leading teams.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Lead consulting team to manage stakeholders and drive projects
- Perform comprehensive financial modeling and analysis when necessary
- Present project findings and facilitate meetings with C-suite clients
- Manage relationships with key clients
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of Post-MBA strategy consulting experience
- 2+ years of experience in healthcare
- Strong strategy, transaction, and financial modeling skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills – ability to communicate across all levels within an organization to drive results
- Strong relationship building skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Top-MBA preferred but not required
The position is remote with light travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Jason Roi Manayon
Please reference job number 1910 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com