Founded in 2001, our client is a global outsourced investment office with $40B in assets under management. Their clients are comprised of institutions, family offices, and sophisticated high-net-worth individuals.
The company has grown to become an adviser to senior partners at leading asset management firms such as Bain Capital, Blackstone, Apax, and Summit Partners, as well as executives, entrepreneurs, and institutions, including several Oxford and Cambridge University college endowments, INSEAD business school, and other respected endowments and charitable foundations in the US, Europe, and Asia. They provide independent advice on asset allocation and access to leading asset managers across all asset classes and geographic markets.
The Investment Associate will be responsible for supporting client portfolio management, conducting investment research, designing and developing new financial products, driving business development, and various firm-wide initiatives as needed.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Aiding in client review meeting preparation by managing clients’ balance sheets, preparing asset allocation analyses and recommendations, selecting managers for investment, and reviewing performance
- Conducting deep qualitative (e.g. understanding strategy, portfolio construction, and business structure) and quantitative (e.g. historical performance analysis and risk exposures) analyses on prospective asset managers
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1 – 4 years of work experience
- At least 1 year of management consulting or investment banking experience
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Experience with data analytics and visualization
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels across an organization
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in asset management is a plus, but not required
The position will be based in Boston, MA.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1893 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com