Our client is a highly acquisitive, EQT-backed commercial services company. The business is expanding rapidly through a combination of organic growth and plans for 100+ acquisitions in the next 5 years. Our client has implemented a proven M&A process allowing for rapid and repeatable transaction execution.
As a Finance Operations Associate, you are a key person for driving financial reporting and strategic process improvements. This role sits on the finance transformation team with extensive exposure to the C-suite and will have the opportunity to step into a high-growth, multi-prolonged business and be involved with M&A work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all financial operations, including monthly, quarterly, and year-end closings
- Own and maintain all financial books, record, ledgers, and balance sheets
- Conduct financial analysis and reports and support the preparation of budgets
- Assist in compliance efforts and resolve audit findings and account discrepancies
- Create policies and procedures to help improve internal controls and accounting process while instituting best practices
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years’ finance or accounting experience
- CPA or advanced degree in finance or accounting strongly preferred
- Expert knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principals
- Deep understanding of financial statements and modeling
- Experience designing and implementing metrics and KPIs across a business
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
This role is in Berkeley Heights, NJ with <15% travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1945 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org