Founded in 2015, our client is a private equity firm making specialized investments in media, sports, entertainment, and technology companies. Our client takes an unconventional approach to investments, and they are on a mission to be a value-adding partner that produces measurable value on top of their investments.
This role will report directly to a Partner at the firm and be supporting the management team in implementing operational best practices and strategic initiatives. As an Operations Associate, you will join a high-caliber team of private equity professionals and have the opportunity to take ownership over critical workstreams:
- Work closely with PE leadership to lead and support financial and operation improvements and business solutions at portfolio companies
- Support pre- and post-M&A activities
- Drive the implementation of strategic initiatives to accelerate growth and optimize for efficiency
- Provide analytical support and modeling for value creation projects
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience in management consulting or transaction advisory
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience with turnarounds and due diligence
- Ability to dig into data and pull-out key insights and actionable items
- Excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills
The role is in White Plains, NY with 50% travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1944 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com