Founded in 2001, our client is a global outsourced investment office with $40B in assets under management. Their clients are comprised of institutions, family offices, and sophisticated high net worth individuals.
The company has grown to become an adviser to senior partners at leading asset management firms such as Bain Capital, Blackstone, Apax, and Summit Partners, as well as executives, entrepreneurs, and institutions, including several Oxford and Cambridge University college endowments, INSEAD business school, and other respected endowments and charitable foundations in the US, Europe, and Asia. They provide independent advice on asset allocation and access to leading asset managers across all asset classes and geographic markets.
The Investment Principal will be responsible for supporting client portfolio management, conducting investment research, designing and developing new financial products, driving business development, and various firm-wide initiatives as needed.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing multi-asset class portfolios for clients by developing specialized investment strategies to provide curated financial advice matched to clients’ goals and constraints
- Running periodic portfolio review meetings and maintaining high touch communication to educate clients on broad market views and investment decisions
- Mentoring and advancing professional development of junior team members
- Researching, identifying, and following up with prospective clients and new lines of business
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 6 – 10 years of work experience in management consulting, asset management, investment banking, or related field (specific experience in asset management is a plus, but not required)
- Active engagement in investing and strong quantitative problem-solving toolkit
- Strong financial modeling skills
- Experience with data analytics and visualization
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with all levels across an organization
- MBA or CFA a plus
The position will be based in Boston, MA.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1894 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com