We are working with a strategic UK advisory firm specializing in commercial due diligence for PE clients across a variety of industries.
The firm established operations in the United States in 2015 and, due to growth, is seeking new Engagement Managers to join their team.
As an Engagement Manager, you will work with junior team members to own and deliver insights and recommendations to PE clients. You will oversee research and analysis of market conditions, competitive dynamics, and regulatory changes to identify and prioritize drivers of success.
This is an exciting role with rapid growth opportunities and the chance to have a direct and immediate impact on a range of private equity-backed clients.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Researching and analyzing market dynamics and shifts in the environment to minimize risk and maximize growth for clients
- Recognizing and overcoming challenges in data gathering practices
- Developing creative solutions and delivering them to clients in a timely manner
- Managing client communications and writing executive-level syntheses of complex data and analyses
- Contribute to firm growth including mentoring junior team members, supporting business development, and team building
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of Post-MBA management consulting experience required; manager-level experience desired
- Proven record of delivering/managing/contributing to successful strategic consulting engagements
- Self-starter who has the ability to collaborate cross-functionally and drive strategic initiatives from the ground up and lead others
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or equivalent graduate degree a plus
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
The position is located in Chicago with light travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Jason Roi Manayon
Please reference job number 1976 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com