Founded in 1934, Anticimex is a highly acquisitive, PE-backed residential and commercial services company that entered the US in 2016. The business has expanded rapidly in the eastern US through a combination of organic growth and by executing over 50 acquisitions. The business is seeking to replicate this level of growth in the western markets over the next 24 months. The business has implemented a proved M&A process allowing for rapid and repeatable transaction execution by multiple teams in a decentralized organization.
Anticimex is seeking a Director of M&A to support M&A execution in the West Coast, Mountain West, and Southwest regions. This position will play a key in unlocking Anticimex’s growth and will work on both M&A execution and integrations.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Supporting market screening and deal sourcing for western markets
- Conducting pre-LOI due diligence and financial modeling to support acquisitions
- Working with the M&A and operations teams to draft and negotiate non-binding offers
- Coordinating with third-party financial, legal, and other advisors to complete formal due diligence and documentation
- Training and supporting acquired teams to execute M&A post-acquisition
- Supporting finance teams in tracking transaction performance post-acquisition
- Working with M&A and operations teams to track integration processes while driving transparency and accountability with integration project management tools
- Refining integration project management tools with best practices and lessons learned on an ongoing basis
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience in public accounting, investment banking, private equity, corporate development, or the equivalent
- Experience with the M&A process
- Experience interfacing with clients, boards of directors, and other senior decision-makers or other internal/external stakeholders
- Strong financial modeling skills with a solid understanding of accounting principles
- Experience coordinating with multiple third parties or internal teams to complete a project
- Process-oriented with strong project management skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills and experience
This position can be located anywhere in the Southwestern US. Travel may be up to 80% within the region.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 2000 in your email
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org