Founded in 2009, our client is a rapidly growing, PE-backed organization that focuses on connecting behavioral health providers with patients in crisis. They recently secured $30M in growth financing to drive the national expansion of their services.
The Corporate Development Associate will be responsible for driving multiple cross-functional workstreams to ensure the continued growth of the company and their delivery of behavioral health services across the country.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Collaborate with senior leadership and C-suite executives to develop project that align with strategic growth initiatives
- Create and monitor project plans while mitigating potential risks and allocating resources according to company priorities
- Maintain project budgets and perform detailed financial analysis
- Ensure adherence to all regulatory and compliance related criteria
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years of experience in management consulting
- Excellent project management skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to garner stakeholder participation
- Experience in healthcare is highly desired
- PMP certification or Lean Six Sigma is a plus
This position is remote, with up to 25% travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1957 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org