Diversified, global manufacturer of highly engineered solutions
Leach International designs and manufactures high-reliable power switching and control components for aerospace, ground vehicle, rail, and high-end industrial applications. Their products, featuring quality components housed in customer-selected assemblies, provide a new level of added-value service.
The Contracts Administrator will oversee proposals, negotiation, award, administration, and close out. The Administrator will also work closely with internal staff and external customers to ensure compliance with all contract requirements.
Specific responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Ensuring compliance with all contractual and applicable regulatory requirements
- Reading, reviewing, comprehending, and being able to communicate Government requirements and regulatory guidance from various sources
- Leading Contracts and Subcontracts teams and instructing personnel on contractual requirements and provides regulatory guidance
- Developing and executing negotiation strategy in a high-volume transaction business
- Providing technical oversight and identifying risk associated with potential contracts in a timely manner
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- Solid understanding of acquisition process
- Established relationship builder and can maintain rapport
- Communicative and often to discuss challenging situations
- Can provide solutions with a strong negotiation track record
- Strong technical skills developed through a combination of education and/or professional experience
The position will be based in the Greater Orange County Area.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1882 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org