Our client is one of the premier, private equity-backed restaurant franchise operators in the United States. They have generated over $3B in yearly sales and have grown over 30% each year for over 20 years with more than 2,400 restaurant locations across the country.
The Business Operations Analyst will report directly to the Brand President and be responsible for analyzing the financial and operational data of a $300M+ multi-unit quick-serve restaurant franchise.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Lead alignment on financial forecasts and annual budgeting with company leadership
• Prepare operational and financial reviews and reports
• Build financial models and scenarios to inform business planning and increase operational effectiveness
• Be a thought partner to brand leaders by providing insight on maximizing financial performance
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
• 5-7 years of experience in an operations or financial analyst role
• Analytical and numbers-oriented mindset to drive decision making
• High level of proficiency in Excel and financial modeling
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• SQL coding or Power BI experience is strongly preferred
This position is located in Leawood, KS or Independence, OH with optional 10% travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Jason Roi Manayon
Please reference job number 1918 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org