We are currently hiring for a private equity backed healthcare practice management platform (the “Company”), established in 2018 and currently comprising eight locations across three states. The Company has significant backing from its private equity sponsor, who has a strong track record of success in growing and scaling multi-site healthcare businesses, and a highly acquisitive mandate.
Our client is seeking a Manager of Business Development and FP&A who will be responsible for growing the company, primarily via the execution of new practice/group acquisitions. This is an exciting chance to be a central player in a small, dynamic team that provides substantial learning opportunities and significant room for promotion.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage sourcing and outreach to potential acquisition targets
- Evaluate potential acquisitions via pro forma P&L analysis and other financial modeling
- Support LOI development and transaction structuring
- Manage post-LOI due diligence and transaction execution
- Play a hands-on role in both shaping and executing the Company’s growth strategy
- Support creation of budgets, reports, and other FP&A activities
Qualifications and Candidate Background
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-5+ years of investment banking experience (M&A and/or healthcare coverage groups preferred)
- 2-5+ years of total work experience
- Significant familiarity with the healthcare industry; experience with physician practice management is a major plus
- Experience with and knowledge of all phases of the M&A process
- Excellent financial modeling and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfort with ambiguity and confidence taking ownership of projects
- Familiarity with budgeting, reporting, and other FP&A activities
The position can be located in NYC (NY), Stamford (CT), or Boston (MA) with ~50% travel.
For more information, contact our Recruiting Coordinator:
Please reference job number 1970 in your email.
Your information will not be shared with any outside parties without your prior consent.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com